Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year


Well as you can see there has not been much posting as of late. I hope to change that and try to post at least 3-4 times a week.

My wife and I have three couples over for news years prior to dinner at a Kansas City favorite, Plaza III. My wife had the great idea of having every couple bring a bottle of champagne and we would do a blind tasting. It was really a lot of fun and I would recommend throwing one, we will definitely do it again.

We had five bottles; (1) Argyle; (2) Piper; (3) veuve-clicquot (my wife’s favorite); (4) Moet; (5) and the red headed step child, Andre.

Believe it or not Argyle won and to nobody’s surprise Andres came in dead last.

Hope everyone’s New Year is starting off well and keep a look out for new posts!




No comments: